Effective date: May 25, 2018
OUR APPROACH TO PRIVACY
We take your privacy seriously. We understand transparency and respect are foundational aspects for the processing of personal data and, therefore, take every reasonable effort to protect the information you provide to us.
- How we collect your personal information
- What personal information we collect
- How we use that personal information
- How we may share that personal information
- How we protect your information
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal information. By accessing, using or submitting your personal information to this system, site or application, you agree to this Policy.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or our privacy practices, please email at: kbt_g.engine-privacy(at)kubota.com
Personal information is collected from you in the following ways:
Directly from You
- Application form you make for the use permit of this system, site or application
- Automatically during your visit and use of this system, site or application
Indirectly from Your Employer or Kubota’s Business Partners
- Application form your employer, Kubota entities and our business partners including distributors and dealers make for the use permit of this system, site or application
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect your information to provide the services outlined in this Policy or to serve you as a system, site or application user.
Depending on the functionality you use on this system, site or application user, we may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact Information - This information allows us to identify and communicate with you, and includes information such as your name, mailing address, email address and phone number
- Data relating to system, site or application - Allows us to monitor your use of service offered by this system, site or application, such as device type, operating system, browser type, browser settings, IP address, language settings, timeshare, application settings, app settings, dates and times of connecting to the app, location data, and other technical communications information necessary for the operation of the relevant site or app); username; password; security login details; usage data; aggregate statistical information
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information may be transferred to and stored on servers located in any country in which we or our affiliated companies do business. We use the information you provide for the following functions:
Fulfilment of Your Request
When you use our inquiry, contest or functionality on our this system, site or application, we may use submitted information in conjunction with other information we have about you to supply you with relevant information and service offerings to better respond to your specific inquiries or respond to complaints.
Personal information collected through general use of this system, site or application is used to better understand our users and to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of operation.
THIRD-PARTY USE AND DISCLOSURE
We understand your concern over the sharing of your information with other parties. For this reason, we do not share your information except as described in this Policy. We may also share your information with the following parties:
- Our affiliated companies (i.e., companies under common control or management with us)
- Auditors, regulators and other entities, where legally required; or
- As needed to protect our rights or property
We may also share or transfer your information to third parties: (a) when necessary to comply with any applicable laws, a court order or other legal or regulatory process; or (c) in connection with the sale of assets and/or the company.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
In processing your personal data in connection with the statement, we may, based on any of the following legal bases:
- we have obtained your prior express consent to the processing;
- we have a legitimate interest in operating our business (including our legitimate interests in operating our business, providing goods and services to you, alerting you to other products or services ), and there is no undue risk to your rights, freedoms or interests;
- the processing is necessary in connection with a contract;
- the processing is required by Applicable Laws;
- the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of any individual; or
- any other lawful basis available under Applicable Laws.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We implement appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards intended to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information you provide to us. We periodically assess risks to your information and update our policies, procedures and technology accordingly. No data transmission over the Internet or otherwise can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure and warrant the security of information you transmit to us online. You transmit all such information at your own risk.
As we continue to improve the products, services, and offerings to consumers, we occasionally will update this Policy. We reserves the right, at is sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Policy in whole or in part, at any time and without giving prior notice. Accordingly, we recommend checking back to this page periodically to stay abreast of our new privacy practices or changes to this Policy.